About Me

This Blog I made to express myself The pictuers that i past is ones that I have drew myself and The words that I write are but echos of my soul I hope you enjoy taking a peak of what's struggeling inside of this soul and I hope you would enlighten me with your opinion and advice P.S. I only write here when i'm sad bt i'm bt usually a sad peroson and i'm nt always that cheesy :P

Friday, March 19, 2010

That's how I loved you.. Before I even knew you

I keep wondering all the time..
Who are you? and what kind of person would you be? What would you look like?
I wonder how far would the day that I would stand beside you would be..?
When would I be able to look into your eyes and feel so complete..
When I would know that you're the one person that would always be there beside me..
when I could cast all my sorrows away.. and just lie there in your arms..
Then and there I would never feel lonely ever again..
How could I feel lonely if I had someone to belong to.. and to whom
he would belong to me too..
"Having you.. and loving you.. and being able to tell the whole world about it"
would be extreamly beyond words..
just thinking about it makes my heart threaten to burst or miss a beat..
from how far it's overwhelmed..

5 comments:

  1. nice words, especially "Having you.. and loving you.. and being able to tell the whole world about it
    would be extreamly beyond words..
    just thinking about it makes my heart threaten to burst or miss a beat.."

    and omg I can't stop thinking about the girl in your drawing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u moh

    and hi there anonymous it would be great if u wrote who u r

    ReplyDelete
  3. ithink u know me very well so i just want to say good luck and keep going .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete