About Me

This Blog I made to express myself The pictuers that i past is ones that I have drew myself and The words that I write are but echos of my soul I hope you enjoy taking a peak of what's struggeling inside of this soul and I hope you would enlighten me with your opinion and advice P.S. I only write here when i'm sad bt i'm bt usually a sad peroson and i'm nt always that cheesy :P

Sunday, March 21, 2010

~Frozen Back~

life is flowing by me so fast..
and i can't get a grip on it..
I feel so confused and lost..
like something isn't in it's place..
like a precious peice of my soul is lost..

Some other times I feel like I'm waiting for something..
Waiting for something to wakeme up..
to either slap me awake.. or take by my hand and pull me..
so I could follow the pace of life..

I do not know whether it was something or something..
but it feels so far that Which I plead..
and it feels so resltess to wait..
I wish this waiting would end soon..
I really wish that would happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment