About Me

This Blog I made to express myself The pictuers that i past is ones that I have drew myself and The words that I write are but echos of my soul I hope you enjoy taking a peak of what's struggeling inside of this soul and I hope you would enlighten me with your opinion and advice P.S. I only write here when i'm sad bt i'm bt usually a sad peroson and i'm nt always that cheesy :P

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~Looking into Your Eyes~


The world stops when I look into your eyes
there's nothing left of time or sound..
but the rhythm of our heard beats..
thudding together..
slowly and full with anticipation..
and then fast and rising with heat and excitement

No words need to be spoken
for silent words that couldn't be expressed by any language
were drifting through our eyes..

I look into the depth of your eyes
and see the tenderness of them almost taking shapes or poetry..
a poetry that is so gentle and pure..
like a silver-like stream

You hold my face in your palm..
so delicatley..
and  it seems like my soul has been touched by it's long lost mate..
finally after all the waiting and yearning..
it feels so worm and complete

Emotions rise in me until it my chest threats to burst
I'm so overwhelmed that I can't even speak
every heart beat comes out calling your name
and every cell in my body exclaims
gasping.."I love you"

And then everything just floats beyond words

No comments:

Post a Comment