About Me

This Blog I made to express myself The pictuers that i past is ones that I have drew myself and The words that I write are but echos of my soul I hope you enjoy taking a peak of what's struggeling inside of this soul and I hope you would enlighten me with your opinion and advice P.S. I only write here when i'm sad bt i'm bt usually a sad peroson and i'm nt always that cheesy :P

Friday, March 19, 2010

Butterfly

Have you ever looked at a butterfly.. and wondered at it's wings..?
Have you ever wished to have such delicate wings..?
Have you ever thought?
"Those wings.. those little beautiful wings could take me to where I want to be..
to where I want to be??..." you stop at that thought..
"To where I want to be..?
do I even know where that is right now?"
it's a tough question..
You want a lot of things in life.. you know where your mind wants to be..
but do you really know where does you heart want to be..?
I know it is somewhere out there..
the place where I belong..
and I know that some day I would find it..

2 comments:

  1. NICE WORK BABE!!! So proud of you, and I know you'll do great things in life. Just thankfull to have an amazing and talented person like you in my life :D.

    Love,
    Faa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank u Faa
    and i'm really glad 2 have such a friend like u too

    ReplyDelete